cmal 3.2 summoner

Lleoc

Dalayan Master
So apparently this mob currently summons people from across the zone even if they are not in your group when you engage. I've killed this mob plenty and never ran into this problem before until this morning at 2:25 am EST when i killed it. I highly doubt this would be intended considering the zone is winged/keyed and spans many tiers of difficulty. Although, when this happened to me the other groups drunken mother insulted me as if i were supposed to know the thing was dumb/broken.

If this is intended i don't know what to say other than it's pretty poor design to make a mob thats behind several keyed doors just summon anyone in the zone to it when engaged. Could this be looked into please?

Thank you for helping me be gooder at talking on the internent. However, its summoner of the "dead" and the group that it summoned surely wasnt dead when they arived.. only after they walked over the traps.

I'd assume z axis aggro. I've had 4.3 show up (after a group wiped to it) on my group in cmal2. That was a pleasant surprise.

bugs will be bugs. i was in this group afk when it happened.

Last edited:
TBH, I seem to remember wall agro and z axis agro in this zone on live. It has been a long time though.

Back
Top Bottom