Cleric Spells and Conjuration

Phrax

Dalayan Beginner
There is a huge gap between the spells available to clerics to level up conjuration.

Currently you only have Spell: Summon Drink lvl 5, Spell: Summon Food lvl 9 and Spell: Halo of Light Lvl 14 and then all of a sudden in your 50's you have cool things like Unswerving Hammer of Faith lvl 54 and Spell: Hammer of Judgement level 56.

All your mana goes into fizzling these non stop because you didn't know you had to summon more bread / water than a mage to use.

Suggestions:
1.) Change the spell line of Spell: Zealot Strike to conjuration. There is already a cool way to do this by just replacing it with the effect on Surging Hammer which conjures an elemental to heal which fits the lore.

2.) Put a clickable spell on Spell: Halo of Light that would actually see use. This spell is shared by CLR(14) PAL(16) DRU(14) WIZ(12) so maybe something along the lines of a Memory Blur?

3.) Add some summonable hammers at earlier levels.

Thank you for coming to my ted sod talk.

Last edited:
I would like to suggest the alternative route of just making skill ups go faster for every player on every skill. I think hardcore characters already have this change in place and it should just exist for everybody. Every character I've ever made in the last 10 years even without powerleveling has been horribly behind on numerous skills leading to hours of casting true north in athica. Its just not fun and its not necessary either.

Back
Top Bottom