Cleric Lifeward

Wow...guess that's what we get for being helpful. Maybe we should have been more patient and waited for you to find another group to go down there and get your drop for you, then proceeded to the camp to get our own drop, I guess we're just bad people.

Blubuds said:
.... (was also told we had the pull inc to I petitioned it hoping I would get somewhere. But judging by the tells I got they have a GM in guild cuz they knew it was me and starting bitching. OK the raid rules state who ever has 12 I think in zone gets rights to it. what is some people raid it and other can one group it. Thats not really fair to those that were killing the area already. So what happens here yet to find out. Keep in mind I didn't say anything...

--wiz says in another thread in the policy plaza --

((What happens if say, 10 people are actively clearing the zone waiting for reinforcements and/or these 10 people are capable of killing the nameds?))

--In this case I would rule FIF and let them have the zone, try to remember what we're human beings capable of making judgement calls. --

The OP is I think a little pessimistic ; and if he 's extrmely unlucky, it doesn't mean he's hateful to all the people mentioned. He's just heavily ranting :D but nothing bad has to be said about Amicii, as this was indeed settled as two groups in a same zone .
The EC part sounds much more like a lack of explicit communication which could have been avoided the same way with shouts / tells.
No hard feeling folks, lets keep at it :toot:

Back
Top Bottom