Chaotic/Neutral Question

Kalladari420

Dalayan Beginner
So, I've decided to go Chaotic/Neutral on my druid and I've been searching through the forums and wiki for quests related to gaining Chaotic hits. In one post I saw that someone mentioned the Cleric guild in Newport gives quests for Chaotic but my question is can Clerics only receive these quests???

Also, when completing a quest for alignment adjustments does it only notify you when your alignment changes???

In one post I saw that someone mentioned the Cleric guild in Newport gives quests for Chaotic but my question is can Clerics only receive these quests???

Pretty sure only clerics yeah.

Also, when completing a quest for alignment adjustments does it only notify you when your alignment changes???

You pretty much just have to keep checking /cm stats.

Once your alignment switches from neutral to chaotic, you will get a message. After that, use fomelo or cm stats to see how far along you are. The MQ has a step with the Seekers where you can get some decent alignment hits also. And Vah has a few steps that affect alignment, too. (Stupid freaking accidental lawful hit, grr..)

Is the Vah quest active?? Tried to work on it with my Vah bst and on the part to speak with the Vah scout in SWoT he just runs away every time I get near him. A friend of mine mentioned the Vah quest had been deactivated for the time but I haven't confirmed it yet.

vah quest starts with a vah in the swamp. Have to do his part before you can get the scouts to not run off.

Back
Top Bottom