canceling macros possible

Swight

Dalayan Elder
I found a previously undocumented command today(at least not on the sod wiki)
the command is

/ti

now before you go using it there are significant restrictions on this one.
in order to use it you must make a macro in the social tab of the action window with only the /ti command by it's self.

making a hot button from this macro will not work it must be used from the social tab.

if you try activating a macro while the one you are trying to cancel is running it may not fully cancel it. instead it seems to cancel the commands but you have to wait for the macro to time out til you can do another macro.

if you don't try to activate another before clearing there should only be a very short delay before another macro can be used /pause does not seem to help this still should be much shorter than wait than waiting for natural completion of a longer macro.

I am aware that for some types of macros other methods exist though this is the first I have found able to cancel a warrior stance macro.

So if anyone cares why i kept saying ducking stops macros it was because on later clients/eq live which is where i use them to box more than 2 there is a stop action command i had bound to my duck key. Sorry for being a filthy liar.

Back
Top Bottom