Can we get a WAR event?

DodoBot

Dalayan Elder
Just as the title sounds. Assuming the script works with the new client, I think this would be a great time for a War Event. With all of new people around, this would be an excellent way to gear up some newbies and introduce people to the lore of the server. However, with that being said, I don't think we want to risk depopulating a city for awhile - so maybe we could schedule it. If this is a cool idea, I'd propose we have some serverwide chatter and then pop sit omewhere a little ways out from a city... North Wastes of Tarhyl is probably the best, but if we could add starting zones to the script perhaps sundered mountains or oasis could work even better. That will allow people to experience the drama with less threat to their exping or restocking needs.

Also (assuming any of the devs get a break), I would like to put in a shameless plug for my earlier ideas concerning the war - (make it possible for zone bosses to drop ancients / relics, drop in some random low tier ikkisith t1-3 raid encounters, and add in some war related quests aside from the scavenger one etc...)

Thoughts? Anyone up for a splendid little war or two?

There was an event run a long time ago, that was sort of a super war event. As far as I can tell all 5 wars popped at the same time, with 4 of them being wars where you had to break defensive magical spheres that allowed you to attempt an amped up war with a special boss in cauldron of dawn. I'd love to see this event run again, but GMs are needed to be on for their wars and a 5 zone war might be intense right now so I'm thinking it's unlikely.

Last edited:
Zones have been unstable lately. Some people crashing repeatedly just being revived. Horrible. Now add into this more mobs and players. A script that hasn't been tested, to our knowledge, on this version and was slightly buggy to start.

Maybe we could have a simple GM event instead? Wheel of misfortune? That betting one on raid mobs fighting each other?

Back
Top Bottom