Buying Tinkering Mats

Bumped - updated with items and pricing.

WTB LOIO Clockwork Parts - Spring, Cog, Sprocket, Gear -- 150p each
WTB Essence of Nightmares - Dinosaur Meat -- 750p each
WTB Deepmetal Ore, Black Filings, Blue Filings, Green Filings -- 50p each

I sent you frozen orc skins. Just curious if you need any other stuff I may have:

Size 2 sensors? Size 2 sprocket? Size 4 plating? (Or any other Size X stuff, have quite a bit)

Wretched Black? Pulsating Blue? (Or any others... dont have any regular ones but have up to 60 of some)

Racial meets x 8 or so

If you are not looking to pay, but still can use any of it, just let me know. I just sorta saved them but not to make plat.

Cool. Good talk. Leminian the Failure.

I sent you frozen orc skins. Just curious if you need any other stuff I may have:

Size 2 sensors? Size 2 sprocket? Size 4 plating? (Or any other Size X stuff, have quite a bit)

Wretched Black? Pulsating Blue? (Or any others... dont have any regular ones but have up to 60 of some)

Racial meets x 8 or so

If you are not looking to pay, but still can use any of it, just let me know. I just sorta saved them but not to make plat.

Cool. Good talk. Leminian the Failure.

I may have declined the skins because I didn't have plat on that character at the time and needed to accept something else in my listsend.
I do not need Size X stuff. I do need any Filings, aside from Wretched/Pulsating Blue and Green. Any kind of Black are fine.
Racial Meats I'm fine on.

I may have declined the skins because I didn't have plat on that character at the time and needed to accept something else in my listsend.
I do not need Size X stuff. I do need any Filings, aside from Wretched/Pulsating Blue and Green. Any kind of Black are fine.
Racial Meats I'm fine on.
K, I'll come up with a reasonable price. Reject whatever. Let me know if you need any of the other junk in the future. Just in a bank somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom