Buying Tinkering Mats

iBluNT

Dalayan Elder
Buying ALL / ANY of the following.

WTB LOIO Clockwork Parts - Spring, Cog, Sprocket, Gear -- 150p each
WTB Essence of Nightmares - Dinosaur Meat -- 750p each
WTB Deepmetal Ore, Black Filings, Blue Filings, Green Filings -- 50p each

Listsend Ripoli any time

Can also make most items listed on the Tinkering wiki page if you're in need of something.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread, hoping to give some attention.

Please see the note in my original post if you are a new player looking to make some cash.

MANY of these items come from mobs as low as level 1-4. If you are a low level in need of some platinum, head over to Steamfont Mountains and kill some roaming robots. They can drop 1-2 robot pieces per mob, and can be a great way for you to start gaining some serious cash at a low level.

Thanks to all who sent me mats so far, they were much appreciated. Finally hit my goal of 100 Tinkering and my cool new title; the 2nd on the server!

As part of this, I'll be taking any future: SIZE 1, 2, 3 SENSORS and SIZE 2, 4 SPROCKETS and SIZE 5 PLATING for 50 platinum each!

ZMf9NDE.png

Bumping this as I updated my original post to reflect current needs.

Last edited:
Considering this tradeskill isn't even half finished, with very few items that are appealing to players, and the fact that I've given away every item I've ever made as a result of tinkering, I find it a little surprising that you were insulted I didn't wanna shell out 40k at one time just so I can make a bunch of Gnomish Bottle Rockets with literally no use whatsoever.

Shocking you wouldn't even be happy with 25k considering the only other person who cares about these mats would probably give you about 12k? Although your names sound remarkably coincidental.

Great way to contribute to the new player community by not honoring your prices when someone spent a few weeks farming the materials. After countless in game auctions for items at that 100p each price you have the audacity to low ball the price and try to justify it only after the fact youv'e been called out on it.

I bet if you just listsent him the mats and didnt speak to him ever you'd have 40k more plat

Great way to contribute to the new player community by not honoring your prices when someone spent a few weeks farming the materials. After countless in game auctions for items at that 100p each price you have the audacity to low ball the price and try to justify it only after the fact youv'e been called out on it.

It's funny you discredit my contributions to a new player community after I've given out hundreds of SoW / Gate clickies, along with 16 bow augs for free as I skilled up. I've also publicly handed new players thousands of platinum on my live stream on a weekly basis. I don't charge anything for this stuff. I farm my own money to pay for these things. If you spent weeks farming it you should've just sent it incrementally for 100p at a time and I probably would've never noticed if we're being honest here.

No need to try and call someone out for not honoring an absurd monetary value on items that level 4 characters can farm. Any new player would be happy with 25k. Took this too far, man.

...If you spent weeks farming it you should've just sent it incrementally for 100p at a time and I probably would've never noticed if we're being honest here.

Translation: I would have never known i was paying for what I originally was asked for! What a joke.

The bank takes a cut on all listsends for plat.

I am not the same person as Tinkmart. Though I wondered if it was yet another Marthog parody account as well (see: Marthong, Marthogjr, Martdog, etc, which are all not me).

Don't feel too bashed upon in here tinkmart, you are not the first person to catch Emzur like this and all the other people chiming in against you are just his closer friends, it's not a spontaneous community backlash or anything.

As far as Emzur's community contributions, it's just a facade. No one can sell the Sow/Gate clickies from tinkering so "being so generous handing out tinkering items" is a farce. The bow augs also went to his guildmates, so not much of a community outreach there either.

I am not the same person as Tinkmart. Though I wondered if it was yet another Marthog parody account as well (see: Marthong, Marthogjr, Martdog, etc, which are all not me).

Don't feel too bashed upon in here tinkmart, you are not the first person to catch Emzur like this and all the other people chiming in against you are just his closer friends, it's not a spontaneous community backlash or anything.

As far as Emzur's community contributions, it's just a facade. No one can sell the Sow/Gate clickies from tinkering so "being so generous handing out tinkering items" is a farce. The bow augs also went to his guildmates, so not much of a community outreach there either.

Do you not remember having a tinkering listsold for these very items you speak of? I don't recall Gargate being in my guild either.

You're just trying to deflect. I did attempt to sell the Tinkering items below cost as part of a way to promote them originally, but none of them ever sold and I ended up giving them away just like you did. Please address the issue instead of trying to distract.

There's no issue to address. He didn't like my prices so he said no thank you, and I changed my prices and moved on. Care to do the same?

Coming from the guy who pettily up-charged me in Shards discord one day every time I'd post a message, it's really hard to believe all of this isn't preconceived by the guy who played off as Coggle for months.

Tinkmart is a troll and obviously Marthog trying to push business away from Emzur because no one besides Braas will send him Tinkering mats even for a higher price.

I suggest we all move on and still send our mats to Emzur.

Back
Top Bottom