Burglecut the Mute Bard

RobbyBenson24

Dalayan Elder
Recently, out of curiosity, I logged into fomelo and noticed that some hero was still exping Burglecut. Without access to fomelo, currently, I tried to log him in to get an update of where he was tome wise. My old password did not work, so I reset it.
  • If you are the guy who has gotten me a bunch of exp, you are cool, send me a PM.
  • If you want access to my fairly well geared bard, geared up to first few tribes of Turruj, send me a PM.
  • If you are the guy who took all of my PP and droppable items in my bank from my non-guestlocked account. Smart move. PM me though.
The itch is starting to get really itchy. I may be back soon. Finish me more tomes though.

Also, calling all people whose coattails that I rode to prominence (in my own head); Electric Space Odyssey lol, White Tees, Chaotic Winds, others. I burned all of my infoz in an effort to keep me away. I'm back.

Can I have your infoz?

I think I want to play this game again... While I've read most new posts on this forum over the years, I've forgotten most of it. Is there anyway way someone could summarize the notable changes to this game in the last 5 years or so: classes have had their playstyles revamped, the codex tomes were done away with in some way, new zones introduced, etc.

Burglecut, Wickrid, Dahliver, Avett, among many others

(1) buffs have been completely revamped and are now basically short term bonuses that don't fade as long as the casting class is in group, raid. Melee centric debuffs are more effective in exp and raid.

(2) tomes have been removed and turned into AAs. Many class based styles for rogues, warriors, knights and rangers have turned into discipline books and tied to ikisith progression. Results across the classes are mixed based on situation but probably net positive for most play styles across the board - trying not to be controversial with that take.

(3) druids (several excellent buttons) and mages (impactful tomes no longer need to be farmed) are up, enchanters (mimic dmg massively nerfed - charm improved but needs a lot of group/raid support) and wizards (lol) are down. Shamans are seriously underrated. Everybody else classwise is doing well or hasnt moved much in years.

(4) devs have released a lot of neat zones lately and are constantly rebalancing old ass items. Plane of Hate/Fear are the premiere raid prep zones. Relic farming still mostly sucks for the every man but I believe Season 2 beat yclist with a ton of casters who didn't have many or any relics. Mind Goblins raided through late tier 9 with very very few relics raidwide fwiw.

(5) in many ways, sod has never been more fun but it feels like relatively few people play outside of raid logging. Folks probably got burned out putting in 50+ hour weeks in peak S2 + new wow expac inc, they'll be back.

(1) buffs have been completely revamped and are now basically short term bonuses that don't fade as long as the casting class is in group, raid. Melee centric debuffs are more effective in exp and raid.

(2) tomes have been removed and turned into AAs. Many class based styles for rogues, warriors, knights and rangers have turned into discipline books and tied to ikisith progression. Results across the classes are mixed based on situation but probably net positive for most play styles across the board - trying not to be controversial with that take.

(3) druids (several excellent buttons) and mages (impactful tomes no longer need to be farmed) are up, enchanters (mimic dmg massively nerfed - charm improved but needs a lot of group/raid support) and wizards (lol) are down. Shamans are seriously underrated. Everybody else classwise is doing well or hasnt moved much in years.

(4) devs have released a lot of neat zones lately and are constantly rebalancing old ass items. Plane of Hate/Fear are the premiere raid prep zones. Relic farming still mostly sucks for the every man but I believe Season 2 beat yclist with a ton of casters who didn't have many or any relics. Mind Goblins raided through late tier 9 with very very few relics raidwide fwiw.

(5) in many ways, sod has never been more fun but it feels like relatively few people play outside of raid logging. Folks probably got burned out putting in 50+ hour weeks in peak S2 + new wow expac inc, they'll be back.
Really appreciate the thorough reply. Hopefully i'll be able to log back in soon with my buddy Brickey.

Back
Top Bottom