/bug hall of shame

Salarus

Dalayan Master
I put in two bug reports out of concern that certain things were missing from loot tables. Turns out I was just having the worst luck I've ever seen with the RNG.

I would like to submit my nominations for the /bug hall of shame.

Please share your stories and feel free to throw mud on your own face as I have. I figure it may give some sort of pleasure to the wonderful people who are fixing all of the real bugs and have to read the crappy ones.

How convenient for me :p

After not playing for 3 years, this week I logged in my mage (after having the account pw recovered and petitioning to have guestlock removed...).
I promptly killed her (my fingers remember what my old UI was like and all the hotkeys, but I don't, so I can't rearrange the new UI the way the old one was, and I don't have any screenshots).
Anyway, I wanted to summon a new pet, and I forgot that one of the runic pets is real, and the other is a swarm pet. I was trying to summon the pet but kept getting the error message that I can't see my target. 3 bug reports later I noticed that I was casting the wrong spell. Oops.

I thought SK's and Warriors were good tanks until I found out, last night, that Pallies simply can not die. Waited over 30 mins after a "wipe" just for the Pallies to *try* anything they could to die. I'm going to reroll once I get home.

There is not enough self shaming going on in this thread.

SHAME YOURSELVES YOU FAT LAZY NERDS

I made a huge bug report about how fletching was broken, the vendors didn't have the right materials, quivers weren't combining, etc. Of course with the non-tradeskill combine fixes, quivers got fixed and were able to combine. It was at that point that I realized that there was the bane damage change after the fletching revamp, which changed which varnishes and imbuing agents get used, which means my whole report was completely useless. Oops.

Back
Top Bottom