Best Duo Setup

some alternatives that are pretty good.

any combination of mag/nec/bst

or

druid/wiz

if you don't mind kiting.

I don't know ho well these classes are going to do at 65 but you should have no trouble getting there with almost no gear.

I am having a blast with Monk/Druid.

I have mage/cleric and bst/wiz duos as alts.

The actual plate tanks need a lot of gearing up. Thats why I went with pets/monk for the up front action.

I am having a blast with Monk/Druid.

I have mage/cleric and bst/wiz duos as alts.

The actual plate tanks need a lot of gearing up. Thats why I went with pets/monk for the up front action.

I agree that gearing tanks is a big hardship. Also, 99% of the time if there is a pug that my pally can get gear from, no one wants him even if I box ringers.

People that box ringers typically are trying to get gear for their weak toon that no one wants. It's just the way it is. If that toon is a DPS or healer they are allowed much more often than an under tier tank. If you want an under tier tank in a raid you should expect that you have to run it yourself.

People that box ringers typically are trying to get gear for their weak toon that no one wants. It's just the way it is. If that toon is a DPS or healer they are allowed much more often than an under tier tank. If you want an under tier tank in a raid you should expect that you have to run it yourself.

Any time I see a tier 5/6 pug I still can't get him in. It isn't a complaint, it is just a fact about the way it is. It is a lot harder to gear a tank that most other classes. If I had time to raid consistently, it may be different.

Back
Top Bottom