Bards and + dbl attack

Anti Eh

Dalayan Elder
I haven't parsed this myself but curious if + double attack skill mods will/can be made to effect bards.
I know bards get the opportunity for double attacks to happen but its through an AA. And we get no real dbl atk skill.
Thinking back i think i read something about +block skills giving bonus even if you dont have the block skill, so curious if dbl attack might work the same. Not sure if the AA already checks for any bonus thou.

Any input on this would be awesome, thx.

yes please, ikisith is full of double attack mod items.. and it would be awesome if they helped bards even 0.1%

I think they allow people with the double attack skill to get moar double attack. Peeps with AAs have ambidexterity and don't need +double attack.

ah, so they do indeed get double attack, but never the actual double attack skill. Hence no benefit from skill mod, gotcha.

bards get
Harmonious Attack -> This ability grants you a chance of performing a double attack in any given combat round.

when making the post i figured it would be ez to just add a check for double attack mod to that AA string.. shrug

What about making the + double attack mod give a small chance for triple attack if your double attack skill is over a certain level already? It could theoretically help pallies and sk's a very little bit.

cool, thx for looking at this Zae. Looks like it would involve alot more coding then i expected.

Back
Top Bottom