Bard Twisting

Bards still can do alot of stuffs with their "4" songs.

I liked the changes cause my bard was a manabattery from start and with the changes he could afk /follow with 2 songs now in 36 char raids.

To sum it all up bards are awsome if you dont like it dont play 1.

I played a bard on live too and was a little surprised about the changes. But I've accepted them now and actually prefer some of them. My only real complaint is that with the 2 positive songs, well, by default one of those spots is taken up by haste (because a)it's a good song to play, and b)if you don't play it people get crabby), which pretty much leaves just 1 song.
Enchanter/shaman haste does not stack and tbh, the bard "song" hastes are crappy aside from relic

The only reason blademaster finds its way so often into my twist is because of damage shield and atk tbh

Looks like the only twisting that'll be goin on is you guys and my arm.. I'll play the bard the way it is, but I won't enjoy it :toot:

(was worth a try ><)

I recently went back to live for a bit to rekindle my love of SoD. I love the changes that have gone in sometime during the previous 5 years. I was a horrible bard before and now with 3 preset hotkeys i am a king.
As for Sod, I have no idea on the system as my bard is only lvl 20 off old exp band rules and was just something for me to run around really fast in circles with while drunk.

I never played a Bard on Live and the one I play here was made after changes so I wouldn't know how much I'd put up with twisting, but one thing is certain, I have no Idea how you would be able to box a healer for instance while also on a bard that has to "Twist" 4-5 songs. It's enough to keep 2 dots on mobs and hit 2 nukes when a wizard just needs to spam 2 buttons till oom (Fix this hmm kk? ) /cheer

Since I'm always boxing I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom