Athica Bank

Erudin Palace was and will always be my favorite city, but nobody wants to go there because there's no neck quest for it

Yeah, why is that?

From a gameplay perspective Erudin would be a fantastic hub city with mop, boat, and nearby ports for wizards AND druids. Not to mention a sizable bank, charm vendor, proximity to Erimal, and being many times the size of Athica.

From a lore perspective Erudin was the last bastion against Kaezel so you would think that when people started venturing out they'd want a way back. Unless the Erudites couldn't figure out how to make them or something... like Ogres and Trolls did.

Fusion, huh? Were you in that guild? I quit SoD for like 2 years before the guild I was in (Exiled Legion) merged into that guild. We could have been guildies!

No, but Steel and Fusion shared a vent for a while, about the time that Aragok tried to ban us all from our own vent. Good times.

EDIT: Man I totally forgot that Fusion was Exiled Legion + Synergy. It's pretty weird that that was over 5 years ago.

Last edited:
No, but Steel and Fusion shared a vent for a while, about the time that Aragok tried to ban us all from our own vent. Good times.

EDIT: Man I totally forgot that Fusion was Exiled Legion + Synergy. It's pretty weird that that was over 5 years ago.

Haha yeah, I logged back on upon returning and had a guildmotd from Godal saying that the merge between EL and Synergy had happened. Then later on Fusion later on helped create Twilight Underground, I definitely missed the boat in my absence.

Edit: For nostalgia's sake someone should create some kind of guild time line that includes all guilds and important mergers, everyone could contribute info.

Last edited:
Yeah, TU was the lovechild of the remaining Steel members, Fusion members, and some old Ruin members IIRC. Was after I quit with the majority of Steel, though.

Back
Top Bottom