Anyone interested in meeting up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubatch

Dalayan Beginner
I live in the St. Louis area, and am willing to traven maybe 40 miles to meet some people. I actually live in Florissant, MO if that makes it more specific. Anyone within this area, let me know if you want to meet up...I need some friends to talk to! LOL...I went to a bar last night w/ my wife and her friends, and found myself speechless because im a lonely EQ player, and that's all I talk about :p Soooooo, I figure I need some EQ friends to talk about SoD w/ hahahhaa...

Well, either I need to quit EQ for a while, and find other hobbies or something, or find people who have EQ as an interest, in my area...still trying to debate that lol...

I live in korea if you think you can manage that distance :lol:

But seriously, if anyone showed up at my door and was like, Dude i'm that gnome wizard you always group with in SOD, i'd probably kick you in the nuts.

found myself speechless because im a lonely EQ player, and that's all I talk about

Well, either I need to quit EQ for a while, and find other hobbies or something, or find people who have EQ as an interest, in my area...still trying to debate that lol...

If your only friends are people in EQ, I would definatly get out more.

Also, it may be just me, but when I talk the people i know from EQ, it's usualy not about EQ.

iaeolan said:
Also, it may be just me, but when I talk the people i know from EQ, it's usualy not about EQ.

May be just you . . whenever we get together at family parties, Faldeney and I can't stop talking about SoD :/.

I actually met people that I played with here in SoD. I mean, me and my friends don't play here anymore but this one time when I was in a group with a RL friend... Our whole group consisted of people who lived in the MA state and me and my RL friend ended up meeting two of the people from our group (we would have met with another one but we didn't know where he lived).
Now to this day, my RL friend is going out with one of the people he met and she's cool shit lol.

Iae, I see you on IRC a lot but do you actually play SoD anymore? :p
(serious question and I know that text makes the question look mean and it's not intended to be hence the " :p ")

Allielyn said:
lMay be just you . . whenever we get together at family parties, Faldeney and I can't stop talking about SoD :/.
LAWL! That is just like Dynak, and I! We go over to Ayca's house, or Mesdra comes over to visit and it's SoD SoD SoD, lol. :p

I can't help it! It's so addicting! And there's so much to talk about, from resist changes to quests to items to raiding to guild drama . . . the rest of our family (including my poor sister, Faldeney's wife, who I am sure wishes I'd never hooked him in the first place) always looks at us askance. :(

Iae, I see you on IRC a lot but do you actually play SoD anymore?

Meh... every now and again.... I've been busy working and getting drunk.

But even when I played live, my conversxations were not nessisarily a majority about EQ.

Ahahha, sorry, that makes me laugh!

I and my boyfriend also played totally too much this month, when we had holidays. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow, when college starts. We joke about SoD all the time. And I haven't seen one of my friends for a whole month now, even though I had time.. And we usually meet up on Sundays :(
Anyway... Gonret lives kind close to us.. only 9 hours away with a train :D

I actually can't wait till it's warmer outside, so I'll hang out more. Hackey sack and parties all the way <3

Post somewhat redudant since OP is banned. Please make a new one if you want to discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom