Any guilds official raid times 8PM PST or later?

wadetracy

Dalayan Beginner
Wo is me! I live in AZ and can only play after 8PM (gotta get the kids in bed). Seems like most guilds raid at crazy times so either you are all East Coast, or you don't spend any time with your families =)

So my problem is I have never found a guild I can do official raids with so I spend all my time playing alts. I have 7 60+ toons, a few 50s, etc, but I would really like to pick a main and do some serious raiding.

If there are any guilds that raid that late, let me know!

Wo is me! I live in AZ and can only play after 8PM (gotta get the kids in bed). Seems like most guilds raid at crazy times so either you are all East Coast, or you don't spend any time with your families =)

Bingo. Unless you are Gtoo, than you just don't show up.

If you are serious about wanting to join a raiding guild, then I suggest that you pick your main and get him raidworthy before seeking a guild. Then a raiding guild can fomelo your toon and see if he would benefit the raid.

You can scan through the recruitment posts to see minimum requirements but in general you need a minimum of HP and/or mann depending on class, resist AA's, MQ aug, faction aug, dragon/giant stuff done. At least a full set of the best player made armor for your class (like Deepmetal). Otherwise, you are limiting yourself to raiding guilds that raid when you can raid that don't care whether you can contribute or not. If such a guild exists, I don't know who that might be.

Well, I'm in a guild and have been in several so far. I do have a main that I focus on and have 4 toons that are tier 1-2. I haven't had a problem finding guilds, just finding guilds that raid later in the evening. So I am stuck not being able to progress much because I don't qualify for raid loot because I'm not there at the start of the raid or loot is given to those chars that are important for raiding. I completely agree with the rationalization, I'm just trying to be one of those people that show up at the start of the raid =)

So...anybody have official raid times after 8PM PST?

Thanks

Your going to have much more success working on a main character and letting the rest of your characters lapse behind in tiers.

Figure out what character you want as your main and post a LFguild as that character, with more specific times that you can raid then just after 8pm.

From that you should quickly either find a guild you can jump into raids with after they begin, or fill a casual this main isn't here spot in some guilds.

Well, I'm in a guild and have been in several so far. I do have a main that I focus on and have 4 toons that are tier 1-2. I haven't had a problem finding guilds, just finding guilds that raid later in the evening. So I am stuck not being able to progress much because I don't qualify for raid loot because I'm not there at the start of the raid or loot is given to those chars that are important for raiding. I completely agree with the rationalization, I'm just trying to be one of those people that show up at the start of the raid =)

So...anybody have official raid times after 8PM PST?

Thanks

if you want loot you have to commit that's pretty simple.
Guilds don't want to give loot to people that don't show up.

Also, finding Tier1-2 guilds is about as hard as finding prostitutes in Vartenaal's House.

if you want loot you have to commit that's pretty simple.
Guilds don't want to give loot to people that don't show up.

Also, finding Tier1-2 guilds is about as hard as finding prostitutes in Vartenaal's House.

+1 to that, However if you are serious and intend to commit.. Fearless is a new guild which has just started recently and pretty much all class's are open -

Please check guild listing forums for details.

It seems like getting answers is difficult. I too would love to find a guild that starts raids at 8pm PST or later.

I could read every guild listing.....and probably will end up doing that, however I like the original poster would love a general throw out of names of a guild that has just start times as above.

I think this is his baseline choice first and after getting that filter result then look into what else he may have to do with characters.

I wish there was a place that lists guilds by raid start times

It seems like getting answers is difficult. I too would love to find a guild that starts raids at 8pm PST or later.

I could read every guild listing.....and probably will end up doing that, however I like the original poster would love a general throw out of names of a guild that has just start times as above.

I think this is his baseline choice first and after getting that filter result then look into what else he may have to do with characters.

I wish there was a place that lists guilds by raid start times

There aren't any PST based high-end guilds.

Why ?

Because the timezone doesn't show mercy to europeans and EST people.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Good luck !

Speaking for myself, this is why he is getting a non-response from me.

It so happens that my guild has been starting raids at that time. But I (and perhaps others) am not about to just throw that out there for anyone because we don't need a flood of tier tier 0 -3 people people apping. Honestly, if one is not willing to spend the time scanning the posts in a single thread, I question whether they will be committed enough to develop their character for any guild beyond the simple family guild (and there is nothing wrong with being a family guild not interested in raid progression). Undergeared and under-AA'd people in a raid are only a manna drain for the healers.

p.s. Oh btw, I forget Power Through's start time, but it may fit and Meso is not requiring much from applicants.

Back
Top Bottom