Any Classes Lacking?

Murphy

Dalayan Beginner
with the not so huge player base was wondering if there were any specific classes out there that are generally need in the game?

am all about helpin out and would be willing to assist in aything missing.

thanks!

this thread comes up alot and the responses are usually the same

the most popular classes are druids, wizards, and monks. not to say a few of the high end raiding guilds dont need wizards but they are very popular. then come necros and mages, warriors, and shadowknights, shamans and clerics. the least played classes are paladins, enchanters, bards, and beastlords. with so few people playing on the server in general, however, whatever class you pick, you wont have much of a hard time finding a group or a guild.

antihelei said:
this thread comes up alot and the responses are usually the same

the most popular classes are druids, wizards, and monks. not to say a few of the high end raiding guilds dont need wizards but they are very popular. then come necros and mages, warriors, and shadowknights, shamans and clerics. the least played classes are paladins, enchanters, bards, and beastlords. with so few people playing on the server in general, however, whatever class you pick, you wont have much of a hard time finding a group or a guild.

Hehe, you skipped Rangers and Rogues.... My (blind) guess would be that Rangers are in the second group, and Rogues in the third. But, hey, I've only been here a couple of months.

Edit: Ah, here's what one of my logs shows, in terms of classes I've encountered. I played this character (a druid) for a few weeks in June, then picked her up again at the end of July:

Class Count
Druid 35
Ranger 20
Necromancer 18
Warrior 16
Magician 16
Bard 15
Paladin 14
Monk 14
Rogue 12
Enchanter 12
Cleric 12
Wizard 11
Shaman 10
Shadow Knight 7
Beastlord 6

And then there are all the 60+ level folks, not all of whose classes I can identify:
Prelate 4
Magus 4
Nightblade 3
Arcanist 3
Warlock 2
Vindicator 2
Troubadour 2
Transcendent 2
Savage Lord 2
High Priest 2
Earthshaper 2
Coercer 2