ancient scroll turn in

Icehouse

Dalayan Beginner
question for someone ...i looted my second ancient scroll and when i turned it into the guy he gave me the same spell i got the first time , i also attempted to give it back to him and he just returned the same spell back to me , is this a bug or does it happen to everyone ?

It's a bug. He should not give you a spell you already have.

No idea if this is related, but did you have the first spell scribed already when you did the hand in?

You have to follow the Dialog. Don't just shove stuff at him, hail him first! He should purchase the item right out of your inventory, with your handing it to him at all.

I think he's implying he's turned in TWO scrolls now, and has gotten the same spell twice ... still missing his second Ancient, not trying to turn it in for cash. At least that's how I read it.

I remember a post about fully ancient' d necros who get the same spell every time they try to sell an ancient, but I can't find it right now. This might be somewhat related, specially if the OPs toon is a necro.

Nwaij said:
I remember a post about fully ancient' d necros who get the same spell every time they try to sell an ancient, but I can't find it right now. This might be somewhat related, specially if the OPs toon is a necro.

Click me

No idea if that's related, just thought I should point you to it.

Back
Top Bottom