An old player returns.

Zaphyr

Dalayan Beginner
Greetings one and all. Some of you will remember me, others won't. Had alot of things happen in real life and left winters roar about a year and half ago. Tried some of the other things out there never did hold my interest. I must say my hats off to the devs. You've done a ton of nice work to the server and looks really good. I decided to start a new account and go through all of it from a fresh start. There is alot of new content, even from what was there in beta when it was first tested. Seemed to like a mage during the beta so will give it a shot. As for who I was once before. Well ... ... lets see.

Hey man, not sure if you remember me but this is Ruben. Haven't seen you in a while.. glad to see a lot of old faces showing up lately

I will not be taking over Chamelion (Cham). I've chosen to start a new account. There is a ton of new content and would like to work my way up again. I'm enjoying the mage quite alot. I played an enchanter for almost 2 years, so it's a good break. But who knows.. one day I might start another enchante.r.

Back
Top Bottom