Amulet of the Cult Voice

Rouh

Dalayan Adventurer
ShadowKnight useable. Decay Lord Fancypants wont even talk to me as a Shadowknight, and the Gradlash diety version is all/all but a ShadowKnight is forced to worship Marlow so don't think that's a possibility either. (I'd love to worship Gradlash if I could!)

It would be superduper handy to be able to gate there like a Necro, since I get all my spells/training/banking/alchemy down there. Maybe a very similar but separate quest from the ShadowKnight dude. Dread Lord Sugarplumbs or whatever.

The gate clicky is not on the starting variant of the cult neck meaning you have to work through numerous quests before you have the gate clicky. It is an alternate gate neck to the Newport one for evil aligned people which is different to the diety necks. The diety home plane necks give you access to a basic vendor and bank but not your class guild or spell vendors. For that you need a city. As an SK it should be feasible to obtain the regular Newport neck with a similar amount of work as a necro would have to undertake to get the gate on his neck.

Alternately you can bind near your chosen guild hall and buy or make gate potions.

Last edited:
I felt the Cult neck was much, much easier to get than the Newport neck. I had the first in my 30's and the Newport one took until I could farm Paw, do ring 5, and visit everchill.

Yes, I understand it is essentially an evil alternative to the newport neck. But as mentioned it seems much easier to get, and more importantly it would bring me to exactly where I need to go as a Shadowknight to train / buy spells / etc much like a Necro.

That area down there is specifically for Necromancers and ShadowKnights, and as a "Fully Evil" ShadowKnight, I'd like the option to get that evil alternative newport neck.

Back
Top Bottom