<Amicii>

Kelval

Dalayan Adventurer
(New info as of Jan 28, 2011)

Amicii's is looking for some special people to join our family.

We provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and encourage guild groups. We could be described as a family guild that raids. But don't expect hardcore from us, we all have a real life. The longevity of the guild without recruiting anyone should speak for itself on the atmosphere we try to keep. That's why we are looking for a few people that will fit in and add to the family.

Our members are coming from all over the world, but we have a core of european and US players. That's why we raid between euro and east coast american times, three times a week. Our raids are at 9pm EST time Sunday Monday Wednesday and Fridays. We also raid lower level zones during the week when there are enough online.
We are consistently raiding tier 7-9 targets.

We are looking for mained characters with an ability to attend most raids:
Bard
Necromancer
Ranger
Cleric
Mage
Pally

Wouldnt say no to:

Rogue
Wizard

We will also consider other players on a case by case basis. In other words, if you are really good at what you do and already have the basics of gear, spells and AA, fit in the guild and can raid on our raid days, then let us know.

We require you to be at least 65. Having 150+ aas and being willing to work to get past 250 is essential, although we'll always take good people/players over morons with tons of gears and AAs. If the guild appreciates you and you show the dedication to progress your character, chances are that you'll get in even if you aren't well geared. Chat with the officers to get a trial invite, that will last one month before you are fully considered as member (if you fit in, of course). Grouping and getting to know the members beforehand is always a plus.

If you are interested in joining:
- Group with our members.
- Talk to our officers online or by PM (Cilulizi/Zorcid, Ghaellie/Arieanna Nilaat/Niha, Harlan/Harku ).
- Please feel free to add any relevant info you'd want us to know.
- Also visit our message board at http://amicii.free.fr/forum/.

Last edited:
We recruited a Chanter, Vidi, to test him out some.

Also, looking for a ranger!

Try fails FD 10x more than even monks skilling FD up.

Rangers are made of fail get more monks and Try is still a better puller than Cil, even when you use him lol now that's funny!

After watching Cil pull for many ages. I made a monk up to see what all the deal was about. I even pulled most of west wing of Air at 65 and no AA (ok, a few screwups in there.. Hush to everyone who was there!) with minimal deaths and fairly consistant back to back pulls.

I just looked at ever pull and asked myself 'WWCD'? (what would cil do)
Then did the exact opposite!

Nah, I was just wanting to make a cute little remark at Maf's expense.
If I do start back up, it will probably be around mid/late Feburary.

<3 you Bran.
We aren't really looking for anyone atm. I'll modify it, though if you hadn't dug it up, no one would even had noticed it ;).

impossible, I'd have to be logged in to have that happened. and we know how ofen that happens now days.

Back
Top Bottom