Ambuscade Expertise

Tarutao

Staff Emeritus
Please delete this tome.

Please remove it from all loot tables.

Please make it cease to exist.

Rogues don't need 4 class tomes.

idk about exp, but cant it be converted to another random tome? I'd hate to lose cashdolars.

I'd be in favor of translating it into a different but owned rogue class tome exp-wise.

I'd be in favor of people petitioning to get a random different class tome of the same rank and leaving that chore to me.

I just really hate seeing that tome drop knowing it could have been any of 45 others that have a reason to exist.

I'd be okay with a "fine you do the loot tables thing Tao" from the dev team, and then I'd do it.

Unfortunately, I don't really know how much work is involved in the exp thing, and I don't have the ability to do that myself. Fortunately, that affects very very few people.

What about the ambuscade 3/4s can we have those rerolled for a random hopefully useful tome?! fwf already got hugely screwed on class tome spread since half the tomes werent dropping when we did a majority of the content

If you consider what he said or remember him ever talking about this, you can be pretty confident those 3/4's will be included.

Yeah I did a really poor job of stating my concern. 3/4s were looted as rot tomes, when they actually should/would have been a chance at a tome people could actually use. Just swapping it for another random tome on that character would give an extremely small chance at actually being used.

Could the random tome given in return be awarded to a player that was present at the time the tome dropped was more what I was getting at.

Its not really a huge issue, but I'm not thrilled that the way tomes work currently means fwf will be farming turuj indefinitely or skipping critical character progression components. If the Ambuscade Expertise 4 I have banked happens to turn into something that someone who was present when it dropped could use that would be just dandy.

I hope/guess thats workable assuming we have logs to say who was there and a dev or something OKs the change.

Yes, this tome should be removed from the game UNLESS every other class gets an additional tome. Considering most classes don't even have their three tomes finished yet, that idea probably will never happen. There is no reason that rogues have four tomes and there should be some sort of redemption for weird rogues that exp'ed into theirs. Maybe they can get Meat Feet.

(hint: http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=zarra)

What's wrong with THE most 1-dimensional class in the game getting a 4th tome? Rogues don't benefit nearly as much as the other classes from existing quests/etc (lookin at you Vah). Rogue utility is almost non-existant outside of clickies, which just replicate something someone else does better. ALL THEY DO is auto-attack and push a button. Let 'em have nice things and quit bein a jealous neighbor.

But Ambuscade Expertise isn't a nice thing, it's a crappy, terrible thing that will never increase trap usage.

id be glad to see these go. i have all 4 ranks sitting in the bank and i dont even want to touch them. id gladly trade all four of them for sinister revenge 4.

Back
Top Bottom