Akat's High End Bazaar (REVOLUTIONS)

akat

Dalayan Beginner
Selling the following items:

Heavy shelled boots 1k.
Shadow silk pantaloons (2x24m aug) 3k.
Shadow silk mantle 2k.

/cmd listsold akat if you need to check the items.

Re: Akat's High End Bazaar.

aw i cant believe ur dumping off ur belt!

ill have to start saving up for one of tomes. best of luck selling em mate. hope to see yer sk on traek raids still.

Re: Akat's High End Bazaar (edited)

out of curosity.. how do you know theres only 2 of those belts? Was it from a special event/named that no longer is in game?

just certain extremely rare items that people have kept track of since the first one dropped

There's actually 3-4+ of those belts out there. I know at least one that was for sale not long after FR was revamped, then a couple more + via Zhak ages later. And that's just the ones that turned up on the market that I have seen with my own eyes. I'd say there's 6 or more out there at the least.

Botiemaster said:
There's actually 3-4+ of those belts out there. I know at least one that was for sale not long after FR was revamped, then a couple more + via Zhak ages later. And that's just the ones that turned up on the market that I have seen with my own eyes. I'd say there's 6 or more out there at the least.

So they "did" come from FR or "do" come from FR currently?

Guessing "did"

Re: Akat's High End Bazaar (Updated)

token.jpg

why do these sell for so much?
just rare?

Re: Akat's High End Bazaar (Updated)

yeah its very rare, its a neat fire elemental illusion, but most of all its a 17 point damage shield that stacks with everything

Back
Top Bottom