Age Up!

Yea us twenty something folks enjoy our no social life and the constant SoD lifestyle especially with you geezers that apparently have a stimulating social life but have the quick second in your chaotic schedules to play SoD with us. When i grow up i wanna be like you! Cheers! :dance:

Lol, be better than me! I suck.

But know that a decade ago, I was you. This is what you have to look forward to. A spouse, some kids, a mortgage, and not enough time to raid consistently with your guild lest you chance losing one of the first three.

But know that a decade ago, I was you. This is what you have to look forward to. A spouse, some kids, a mortgage, and not enough time to raid consistently with your guild lest you chance losing one of the first three.

Damn i must be an overachiever then cause i got these issues now :( But in all honesty i enjoy the "mature" player base that SoD has. As we all know "the game which must not be mentioned" had a great community atmosphere which SoD has brilliantly brought back to life. So in turn thank you ;)

Dad? Poppa?

/cry Why oh why did you leave us?!?!

Hehe. Good to see this game is populated by more than twenty-something folks with no social life to speak of.

LOL being over 21 and playing online games does not mean one does not have a social life. I'm 37, and yes I play SoD. But I also have a very good social life. LOL If you get to be 30 or over and don't have a social life,.....welll...isn't the internet a social network any way???
Just my 2 cents. HAPPY BIRTHDAY too by the way!

Back
Top Bottom