Age Up!

Milanda

Dalayan Beginner
Woo. 24. Sigh, aging past 21 Sucks

/angst.

Happy birthday to me though!

Have a nice 30th!

Last edited:
Not to steal the spotlight but i turned 21 the day before yesterday (the ninth) :p Yay me..

And Congratulations :)

As soon as you hit 21 the years FLY!! am now 26 myself and it felt like yesterday I was 21 "sigh"

Anyway happy birthday from me :) better late then never I say

Happy Birthday!

You could have kids my age :whoa:

Dont mind him, where he comes from its customary to have kids around the age of 12 and as to his age.... well lets just say if he doesnt find a wife soon hes gonna run out of options. :p

I am 42 so not only am I older than everyone so far but I also have the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything..

Geezer? I'm old enough to be your father. Well, in Tennessee or whatever.

49 here.

Dad? Poppa?

/cry Why oh why did you leave us?!?!

Hehe. Good to see this game is populated by more than twenty-something folks with no social life to speak of.

31 here. I had to think about it for a second. And as people above has said, it does seem that after your early 20's the years seem to go by quickly. It's nuts.

Hehe. Good to see this game is populated by more than twenty-something folks with no social life to speak of.

Yea us twenty something folks enjoy our no social life and the constant SoD lifestyle especially with you geezers that apparently have a stimulating social life but have the quick second in your chaotic schedules to play SoD with us. When i grow up i wanna be like you! Cheers! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom