Adding R2 (Spires Pages) to Ikisith 6-Mans?

DodoBot

Dalayan Elder
Runic 2 Components - I am reposting this idea from an earlier QOL thread here.

I think that providing an alternative to the Spires Pages farm to work on R2s would be an overall positive thing. It allows a reasonable path to people who don't raid much and also allows higher tier guilds another way to obtain the pages without killing trivial content. I believe that the tidiest solution to this problem would be adding a random frag drop to the the 6-Man Kaezulians: Administrator Korl, Claw Commander Era'velu, and Supreme Ritualist Ofgats. To fit with the mob's themes, I would split the archetypes with Korl dropping Knight, Bard and Ranger Pieces; Claw Commander dropping BL and Healer Pieces; and Ofgats dropping Caster Pieces. Alternatively, you could do plate classes with Korl, leather and chain with CC, and cloth with Ofgats. Keep the turnin itself in Spires.

What are people's thoughts on this?

reasonable path to people who don't raid much
A reasonable path for people who don't raid much would be different/similar/slightly weaker spells.

This gets hashed around a bunch. Brought up, added, removed, added again, removed again. It should die off once non-raid equivalent spells are added. Open to suggestions.

Would be nice to have an alternate path to r2, but in the meantime could bosses drop like 3-4 spell frags rather than one? Maybe even random frags off of trash too?
there is a lot of nice things that could happen for r2 like having standardized frag pieces such as archaics, having them drop in other (raid content). maybe jubor just drops whole arse spells so somebody will finally kill it.

Back
Top Bottom