A Minor Change

Salarus

Dalayan Master
Hi,

I really like playing the early game, and after a leveling a number of clerics and druids and a shammy, something kinda became apparent. As a druid or shaman until 19, trash mobs hit harder in 1 round than you heal for. It is pretty silly.

I suggest moving the "Healing" spell for both of them to 14, and the "Light Healing" spell for both of them to 5. This would allow for them to actually be able to heal and do maybe, one or two other things like hit the mob or nuke.

I really don't think this change would infringe on clerics, and I doubt anyone really cares that much, but every time I go through it with a druid it is just plain annoying.

Thankssssss

At some point 6_ years ago, everybody who did any form of adept camping (especially for dubious idol or monk bag looting) realized every class sucked but cleric and this is why. The most important problem dalaya has ever faced.

To be fair, as far as I know this would only impact 1 adept (Angar the sandwichlord)

But yeah...having rolled through the adepts tons of times it became cleric or bust. I just really realized this after leveling up the last couple druids. There isn't even a point in healing anymore. Which is silly.

If you're not a cleric your heal output sucks and its a waste of mana, your other spells tend to be a waste of mana as well due to resists or some shit so its just awful. If you want to duo snowskin there is a cleric involved. Yeah you could just get like 2-3 druids to one cleric.

Back
Top Bottom