a few suggestions on xp

Swight

Dalayan Elder
1. make it so adding more people to the group beyond 6 does not reduce the per kill per person xp. what happens far too frequently is xp groups will hit 6 people and refuse to add anymore. if this yields too much reward could cut the base xp some.
2. provide a way to work on xp while waiting for adepts like opening up some AAs you can do at level 1 or an xpable item(maybe call it Trinket of the Patient Hunter) that can be clicked to get the xp later(could even put a level rec on it if you wanted the xp to be retrieved much later like at 65 for an early AA boost.). if said item can be clicked anytime maybe have it summon a pet where you can chose to take all the xp or just enough to reach the next level so you don't overshoot the next adept.). This might give people more opportunity to enjoy lower end content without feeling like they are wasting time or out leveling it to the point it is pointless.

I strongly support this. Even allowing some AA's to be had early. The old first AA page has good but not in any way game breaking boosts that would definitely improve adept hunting experience. I know this is not exactly what was said before, but either of the two would solve what drives me crazy about Adepts (I have a love/hate relationship with them). I admit it might take some thinking how to work it and not to mess with AA's later on, but it is a solid suggestion

Back
Top Bottom