A bit lonely out here... Looking for any advice or tips

Rickenjack

Dalayan Beginner
Hey guys. Just found your server last week. I'm having a lot of fun starting out as a fresh noob again in a brand new world, with nothing familiar. I'm enjoying experiencing that again.

It's a shame the server isn't more popular. I can tell the SoD team put in a TON of work into this server, and I wish more people could experience it.

To anyone else that is new: I'm leveling an Enchanter main and Druid heal/port bot currently. If anyone else just started leveling, we should meet up and level together.

To the vets: If the servers were wiped tomorrow and you had to start all over as a ENC/DRU combo, what quests would you do, what paths would you take, and/or what else would you do to get an edge in grinding out those levels? Any general tips for a complete noob? I haven't decided if I'm going to earn everything myself and/or will accept help. Honestly, since I'm the last year of college, I'm not sure I will have as much time as I would like to have to do all of the quests and dungeons that look fun to me, so I might have to expedite the process a bit, since I hear grouping has no level restrictions.

Anyways, thanks for having me. I'm sure I'll see you guys around.

Enchanter: Rickenjack
Druid: Norther

I tend to post this when these types of threads pop up because this game is so awesome and I hope people connect with it. I haven't played this game in many years but I keep a bit of tabs on whats going on and I think everything still applies.

Look into doing these quests (1 and 2)which I mention because they have a level cap. Don't want to pass these by!

Check out this post by Grinkles, one of the most helpful people in the history of civilization. While your at it, you may look into his post history and just keep learning.

Cesspits is an zone for young players to find great exp and usable gear. You get a high level zone experience in a low level zone. It is level capped at level 29, so get there before then to grab all the gear you want. I think I remember going there at lvl 10 and being able to stay there for great exp past lvl 20.

A couple other recommendations:

Back
Top Bottom