65 Necro LF Guild

nako

Dalayan Beginner
I'm looking for a somewhat casual guild that actively raids. I would prefer a guild that promotes positive behavior and interaction with others. This guild would be up for the challenge and not afraid to wipe once in a while. It's my personal opinion I know and play my class very well. I can do CC on tmaps up to Diff fairly well and in xp/raid encounters. If you need DPS, then I can assist crank mob hps down. I've raided in the past, so I understand some of the fundamental behavior and no-no's.

I like to help people out with quests or whatever they're working on outside of raiding/targets/xp'ing. I started playing SoD quite some time ago and was mid 20's before it was reincarnated as SoD. My standard play times are 6-7PM until 10-11:30 PM EST 3-5 days - Mon.-Fri and various weekend hours depending on scheduled events. If you are in the market for a necro and understand they have something to offer, please send me a tell in game, or ask me to group if you would like. Alternately you can post a response here.

Necromancer is obviously my favorite class and is what I took up into the 60's on live, with two accounts and many 50+ characters. My fomelo link is below:
http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=nako

I look forward to your responses. Thank you.

Regards,
Nako Noctourne

Back
Top Bottom