2.5 haste and how it works now

Paxit

Dalayan Elder
Overheard a conversation in ooc a few nights ago about haste and that this client does haste differently then 2.0 client, Can anyone elaborate on this topic and how it functions now? My cleric who used to swing super fast now swings and hits like hes in slow motion (yaulp 6 , 50% worn, and 16 delay weapon). Certain situations he seems to speed up a bit like right after a proc but it goes in spurts , he slows down and speeds up but most the time its slow motion, in 2.0 client he would swing non stop.

should be effectively the same, slow swings is probably just an animation difference in 2.5

you could parse it i suppose -- your setup should be swinging with an effective delay of 6.4 (16 * 100/250)

Last edited:
should be effectively the same, slow swings is probably just an animation difference in 2.5

you could parse it i suppose -- your setup should be swinging with an effective delay of 6.4 (16 * 100/250)
not sure if the parser would record it correctly if it goes off of the log. SEries of procs not showing but is ee them go off to get a killing blow. but dont get recorded.

not sure if the parser would record it correctly if it goes off of the log. SEries of procs not showing but is ee them go off to get a killing blow. but dont get recorded.

you probably have your discard fight if smaller than # option set too low

basically to parse haste you'd go whack on something for a while and then count how many swings you took and compare it to how many you should have taken according to effective delay

you probably have your discard fight if smaller than # option set too low

basically to parse haste you'd go whack on something for a while and then count how many swings you took and compare it to how many you should have taken according to effective delay
ty for the advice not sure if its that but cant hurt to check and try ty

Back
Top Bottom