Zone Line Changes

Xardon

Dalayan Beginner
Some of you may have already noticed that some of the troublesome zone lines have been updated and are a much smoother transition, and less chance of you zoning back out because you were facing the wrong way, or zoning in facing a wall, etc.

If anyone comes across any zone lines you feel should be looked at please post them here in the form of:

Zone You Were In (start) --> Zone You Zoned Into (end - this is the zone line you pop in to that you feel needs to be looked at)

As I work on zones I will review and document any changes per your input:

1. East Plaguelands --> West Plaguelands - This one appears un-fixable based on how the client is reading the zoneline so the only fix for this transition will be by placing everyone on the road no matter where they zone in from EPL.
2. Heartland Plateau --> Heartland Undercaverns - You now face the proper direction.
3. Athica A --> Athica B - Facing the proper direction.
4. Centaur --> Blackburrow - Fixed and less chance of zoning back out to Centaur.
5. King's Pass --> HHK - More streamlined.
6. Oasis --> North Wastes - Tweaked, waiting for more feedback from players to see if it still happens a lot.
7. Thurgadin A --> Crystal - Investigating
8. Everfrost --> Faentharc - Investigating
9. East Badlands --> Heartland Plateau - Investigating

Last edited:
Although im not sure of the relevance: As of recent almost any attempt to get into western plaguelands (eastern plaguelands -> wplague) has left my characters and a myriad of other people falling through the world (Dont even get ported to a safe zone :( )

Would this be related to these changes in anyway?

If not please delete/ignore

oasis -> north wastes usually drops you by freeport, but i really like this one.

athica -> athica where no one goes faces you in the wrong direction

Ac tincidunt vitae semper quis lectus nulla at. Id semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum. Volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Non arcu risus quis varius quam quisque id diam vel.

Last edited:
Confirming that as of yesterday this zone is still backwards -

Everfrost > Faentharc

Although im not sure of the relevance: As of recent almost any attempt to get into western plaguelands (eastern plaguelands -> wplague) has left my characters and a myriad of other people falling through the world (Dont even get ported to a safe zone :( )

If this happens, you can run to the lake and swim up to the top of the world again.

What ive found with that zoneline is not that it turns you backwards, it actually just zones you back into kings pass without actually going into highkeep. only happens once in a while for me though.
I honestly thought this was part of the haunted HHK shit

Yeah, its never done it to me going in the left hand entrance so i figured you were supposed to go in that one for what ^ said.

I have always, always had a problem zoning from Thurgadin to Crystal Caverns. I think it also works the same backwards.

The zoning process flips me around most of the time and without looking at the map, it's hard to tell that you are facing the wrong way before you start running.

Yeah, its never done it to me going in the left hand entrance so i figured you were supposed to go in that one for what ^ said.

Oh i spaced the tricks. If you go in the left side (which is the right side) it zones you into hk facing into a dark corner, and from there it's not hard to accidentally zone back out. I was just thinking zoning in facing into the courtyard seemed like a better place for orientation.

As I fix them I will update my main post, thanks for the information and feedback, keep it coming.

I haven't gone this way in awhile, but it seems like I had trouble going from Sadri Malath to Sundered Mountains and being pointed the wrong way. I'll check it tonight if I remember.

Everfrost to Fae Woods, as reported. Got to laugh at a few folks tonight, so definitely confirmed you face the wrong way.

Sadri to Sundered is another pain, used to zone about four times when I had my miner bound there for warp.

Same with the highkeep thing. I zoned right back to Kings Pass last time.

It's not a major deal, but the zone in to Prison irritates me like no other because it's not immediately evident which way you're facing and more importantly, which way is the dead end. It's not like you get zoned back out though so it's not really important.

Zoning from Fire Grotto to Emberflow is also tricky, you have to check the map before moving.

Back
Top Bottom