you attempt to lock your foe into a duel with you

Drotic

Dalayan Adventurer
As a warrior I get this message "you attempt to lock your foe into a duel with you"
This is a new innate proc that warriors got from level (1?) now. On your first hit you instant gain some points worth of aggro. The number scales with warrior level. This skill is passive you dont need to presse anything to make the attempt succeed.

The info is confirmed by Wiz

Foelock went in several months ago, to accompany the changes to the Warrior's Cmal gloves. Previously the gloves clicked a shadowknight's debuff with no recast timer, allowing warriors to get a ton of aggro, aggro they could not get otherwise.

Staff felt that having a class so reliant on a single item, was a bad idea. The gloves were nerfed and given a recast, and the warrior class got foelock. On your first hit you instant gain 300 points worth of aggro, this skill is passive and afaik you can't skill it up or anything.

When tanking more than one mob on a warrior make sure to foelock them all at the start of the fight or your healers will get aggro every early.

I presently have a level 55 barbarian warrior, I got some tells from another warrior about this mesage asking me what it was, I have never seen this mesage at all, am I doing something wrong, have the wrong text turned off? Is it an issue with being a barb? I see my taunt mesage, my procs, hits and being hit, and i think other spells being casted and landing.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom