Xilkaz of the Order - Problem Resolved

zatsu

Dalayan Beginner
Hello. I'm having trouble with the part of the main quest where you talk to the leaders of the three factions in Heartlands, then return to tell Tesia about them. When I hail the leader of the Blackscale (Xilkaz of the Order), he doesn't respond. I tried hailing him while hide/sneak was on and while it wasn't and also when I was invis (I am kos to the Blackscale). My character's name is Ocau. Thanks.

Edit: I used my Dark Elf illusion mask, which raised my faction to dubious and allowed me to talk to Xilkaz. Problem resolved. :)

Re: Xilkaz of the Order

zatsu said:
Hello. I'm having trouble with the part of the main quest where you talk to the leaders of the three factions in Heartlands, then return to tell Tesia about them. When I hail the leader of the Blackscale (Xilkaz of the Order), he doesn't respond. I tried hailing him while hide/sneak was on and while it wasn't and also when I was invis (I am kos to the Blackscale). My character's name is Ocau. Thanks.

You can't do quests while invis/hide/sneaking here. He probably won't respond because you're KOS. You might not be able to complete Tesia's quest unless you can find a way to raise your faction.

GuiardoTuneweaver said:
You can't do quests while invis/hide/sneaking here. He probably won't respond because you're KOS. You might not be able to complete Tesia's quest unless you can find a way to raise your faction.

I was able to hail the other two guys while hiding/sneaking. I think you're right, though, in that Xilkaz won't respond because of my bad faction with the Blackscale. The reason for this bad faction is that I messed up during the part of the rogue guild quest when you kill Coordinator Malika in Grobb. The first couple times killing her I did it wrong and didn't get her head. I'm wondering if killing Silver Crown mobs will increase Blackscale faction...

zatsu said:
I'm wondering if killing Silver Crown mobs will increase Blackscale faction...

They don't.

I went on a rampage and killed off about 15 of them including the head silvercrown dude there in the heartlands yesterday, they just give negative silver crown faction.

I just checked today and my faction with Blackscale is threatening and my faction with Black Hand is dubious.

Back
Top Bottom