Wyvernfang Monk Sash Quest

Shadow-Xero

Dalayan Beginner
Anyone know if you need to be a certain lvl to do the turn in for the last sash (Learner's Sash) or if it's broken or something?

I am lvl 47 and have all the peices she asked for but she won't accept them when I try to turn them in.
Any help would be appreciated.
And I already tried turning them individually and together and with and without my last sash but nothing works ;( ;(

Ok, so I will try this again since no one responded yet.

I am a 49 monk now and am trying to complete the monk sash quest given by Yena the Wanderer in Wyvernfang Coast. I have already completed the first 2 sash quests and have my Thinker's Sash. For the next part of the quest she asks you to get and return 4 items to her.

Dust of a restless one, a rare moss that grows deep in the ruins of old, rare silk of a shadow spun, and your Thinker's Sash.

So I collected all the items: Bone Dust from Shrouded Isle, Rare Moss from First Ruins, Shadespun Silk from Bancak.

I returned to Wyvernfang and tried to turn in all 3 items and my Thinker's Sash but she just hands them all back to me. When I hail her she tries to give me the very first quest again as if I have never done any of them.

Do I have the right items or is the quest broken or is there a level requirement for turn-in?

Any help would be appreciated or at least a response of some sort. Thank you.

You seem to have the correct items, and I don't believe there's a level requirement (if there is you're definitely beyond it, I got the belt late 30's or early 40's). It sounds like somehow your flagging got reset for the quest, so I would think either a GM would have to reflag you, or you would have to redo the first two parts...

Well I tried redoing the quest but she wont take any of the items still.
Is there any way I can get my flag reset so I can redo the quest or get the sash somehow?

Hello all,

I started a monk recently and was looking into some quest for monks. Monk Wyvernfang Sash Quests, is the one that I have questions on. Step 3,Learner's Sash, states that you need Shadespun Silk from Tshii in Bancak Mines. Correct me if I am wrong but Bancak Mines was taken out of the game where can I find Shadespun Silk or Tshii. Thanks for all your help

I think there was a big hubbub about those rez silks not dropping anymore. Monks and SK's saving raids were too much for dragons/giants to cope with!

In some other thread someoned alluded to Wiz not wanting them to drop anymore (disclaimer: I'm not quoting him on this, this is just how it sounded so I could be terribly mistaken/misinformed), if that's the case.... maybe replace it with some other drop?

Also doing this quest

I am currently a level 47 monk and am in the process of doing this quest. I have everything I need for final sash but the silk. I'd love to know if there is some replacement item, or if it drops somewere else. Thanks!

The quest uses spiderkin silk now. (And has since bancak went out, the NPC even explicitly states so..)

Back
Top Bottom