WR Raid Night! (Screenshot Heavy)

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
So, yesterday, the small crowd of 50+ people on WR decided to get together and start killing the lower end of the raid mob population. Previously having wacked mostly Slavemaster Jorleg, we decided to try some of the other not-too-hard-but-damn-well-not-soloable things.

So, these were the results:

Yesterday, we started off late with good ol' Slavemaster Jorleg. He went down fast, after which we moved to Wakening Lands, to try killing the The Reznolaw. The trigger mob went down fast, and Rezzie popped. We fought him four times, and well, wiped four times.

1.JPG

2.JPG

A little disheartened, a bit tired, but still determined, we went to Tox instead, to pay a visit to the newbie frightener - Emerald Maw. The fight went good, and he parted with some nice loot.

3.JPG

4.JPG

It was getting late, so we called it a night, and went to bed.

The following day, we picked the raiding back up early, getting a kickstart in Kael.

5.JPG

We discussed and decided to take on Taval the Fluxator. After an initial wipe caused by cleric aggro, we took him down.

6.JPG

We wacked Slavemaster, then moved up towards the arena, clearing the trash mobs up to Arena Champion. The pull went smoothly, and Arena Champion died fast.

7.JPG

8.JPG

After that, we were confronted by what appeared to be the littlest giant in Kael. Some odd bug had caused a giant to become of miniscular size.

9.JPG

Either way, it died.

We fought our way around Arena, and set up for the last and hardest of the minis, Arena Master Ugalf. The pull went good enough, but he was glufx happy, and managed to toss me might enough for the fall to kill me. I recovered to a dead Ugalf however, and we were done with kael.

10.JPG

After this, we decided to go back and pay our dinosaur friend a visit. After one wipe, we finally downed the elusive thing, and were rewarded with two very nice necklaces.

11.JPG
12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

After that, we decided to try and pull Protector Kloie...

15.JPG

16.JPG

But her AE owned us bad. Oh well, we will be coming back with more people. ;)

As a finisher for the night, we went to DN, and cleared a swathe to Lord Greyclaw... ended up caught in the middle of a crossroad for wandering mobs.

17.JPG

Close battle, but we pulled it off, mostly thanks to the chanter. And finally, we went down to Greyclaw, pulled him, and promptly killed him.

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

Not a bad kill tally, and a bunch of nice upgrades. Now to wait for the respawn times. :)

Hurrah, thanks for that Za, some nice events to remember.

The server was holding up quite nice tonight too, and we didn't encounter and of those, REALLY annoying bugs.

Just 6 more levels, and I wont need to use that stupid "Spell Resisted" hotkey.

Back
Top Bottom