Slot: NECK
AC: 15
STA: +15 WIS: +14 INT: +14 CHA: +20 HP: +165 MANA: +165
Flowing Thought: +1
WT: 0.2 Size: SMALL
Class: CLR PAL RNG SHD DRU SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC BST
Race: ALL
Slot 1 type 3: empty

This item got changed or what? If it did, it's not fun to take off 1FT...

It got changed because it totally f'd up neck progression for casters; it was literally the best neck from tier 8 to tier 12 when there were 2-3 other necks that should of been upgrades that weren't.

Hey time for that cliche reply where Otcho tells you about mobs being inexplicably easy for a very long amount of time with minimal clear and in which that period the mob dropped a neck that utterly shit on every other neck at the time with the only comparable neck being the one from bloodfire who was MUCH HARDER and needed all the other wings to die on top of that instead of just buying thazerans port. You could literally kill the guy with 7-8 people and I am not even talking about sanctum gear max tomed crazy tier toons.

Has lower earth become substantially harder to justify it being the best neck forever?

Last edited:
about time this got downgraded. should probably do the same for earthen core as well. thing is overpowered as hell

actually LT range has 10 less hp and 5 more ac, plus duration 7.

Vessel of False Ambrosia
[MAGIC ITEM] [LORE ITEM] [NO DROP]
Slot: RANGE
AC: 25
Effect: Chaotic Energy (Must Wear Clicky, Instant)
STR: +10 DEX: +10 STA: +25 CHA: +10 WIS: +10 INT: +10 AGI: +10 HP: +230 MANA: +185
SV DISEASE: +20 SV POISON: +10
Aggression: +2%
Stun Resist: +2%
Critical Strike: +2%
WT: 0.4 Size: SMALL
Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD MNK BRD ROG BST

The Earthen Core
[MAGIC ITEM] [LORE ITEM] [NO DROP]
Slot: RANGE
AC: 30
Focus Effect: Duration Increment VII
Effect: Recovery VI (Worn)
STR: +18 AGI: +18 DEX: +18 WIS: +20 INT: +20 HP: +220 MANA: +200
DR: +15
Weight: 1.0 Size: Tiny
Class: ALL

Last edited:
i nerfed this item and narrated my actions in ooc while i was doing it also irc (in 3 channels) and took out advertising time in 3-4 major tv/radio markets to broadcast my intentions.

just a suggestion here... but anytime a dev or someone changes an item, mob, spell, zone, or anything in game, (not counting test server) make a small note of it and make sure its in the next Patch Note, Update note or whatever. Its not that hard to do, and its nice for the player base to know what was stealth changed on-the-fly so they can plan their gear accordingly. someone who had this particular neck item may not have noticed it was nerfed and passed on a better drop without realizing it... yelling about it in ooc and all the channels only serves to warn those online.. what about the guy on vacation and comes back a week later? or the casual player not online to see the MOTD that can get changed almost daily sometimes? All I'm asking is a simple list of stuff changed at least posted once a month like any other game would do as a courtesy to the player base. (Go ahead.. flame me away like you do all suggestions on the forums.. its expected and considered normal to be flamed and put down if you have anything new to think out loud with.)

also posting to let everyone know that the awful fairy wand was changed to have a longer cast time so if you were on vacation or planning your gear around the awful fairy wand DO NOT pass up a better item!!!!!

also in order to cover like 90% of all gear changes int he future if it drops from lower thaz you should not expect constancy at all in any respect..... earthen core.............. lookin @ you

Last edited:
Don't forget to nerf everything that's not currently top tier while you're at it.

Oh might want to pencil in coming back in three months and nerfing the current top tier stuff, though. Wouldn't want to miss out on that!

it is a never ending battle that much is certain.. but for the integrity of the server we do our best

a larger problem in this vein is that every 'reward' for everything in the game is a piece of loot.. this is a major problem that is always in the back of the mind when making any new content

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom