<Worthy>

Priests I want to share a success story with you, not 6 weeks ago i was level 55 with 0 aa's and completely naked. I now enjoy having a 7.1k mana pool and level 65 with a couple hundred aas and this is all thanks to worthy, they truly make your dick grow.

So priests get in while the getting is good.

tumblr_m6z221jdQs1qjw5n9o1_400.jpg

for u tapein

If only I was in the right timezone ::(

Not that would matter since I'm too noob anyway.... Good luck getting people and all that good stuff ::D

i would app to you but 6:46EST is way to late for me. if you guys could start around 6:45EST then i might be able to join

Look for tapein's return in about 6 more months, maybe 8 if he really likes those other games.

Why you no check forums? I had replied to your thread.

also with recent bag nerfs I don't think I can ever come back to SoD. Or well, really the time investment is far too insane. I've gotten too used to GW2/TSW where I can log in for 30 mins and get a shitload of stuff done.

Why you no check forums? I had replied to your thread.

also with recent bag nerfs I don't think I can ever come back to SoD. Or well, really the time investment is far too insane. I've gotten too used to GW2/TSW where I can log in for 30 mins and get a shitload of stuff done.

This 1000times. When playing SoD it takes you 30 min to even start doing anything it's just lameee.

Back
Top Bottom