Wizard question

Aegamin

Dalayan Elder
Hello. Just a quick question I had for wizards or those with knowledge of them. Is there an issue with Shadowstep/Yonder? I cast the spell and move nowhere, instead of being port to a random distance away to get off a gate spell. I wasn't sure if this was a bug or just me doing something wrong.

It's been over 10 years since I played, so I wouldn't rule out the latter. ;)

I wasn't able to get an answer last night in-game and I really couldn't find anything relevant to my situation in the forums.

Thanks.

It's like 1 of 2 things:
1) Most likely a 2.5 issue. In 2.5 there are still issues with various knockbacks/movement effecting spells.
2) Other option is it's because you're wearing pants on your head bro!!!

I would also guess these spells no longer work due to the 2.5 update like Pecannius already had mentioned.

Last time I logged in knock back had become some awful combination of shadow step and true north as a "fix" for it not working.

Last time I logged in knock back had become some awful combination of shadow step and true north as a "fix" for it not working.
We did Ferdin the other day for the first time in 2.5. What a blast doing the majority of that fight with the 5 people that didn't get knocked out of his room by the earthquakes.

2.5 is clearly easy mode since it does away with some of the lame aspects of fights. Hopefully they haven't fixed blind yet.

Can confirm. Blind is not fixed. Source: 8arm funtimes.

Everyone here is right. 2.5 has some growing pains as far as movement/vision type effects go. It'll get ironed out in time I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom