Windows Taskbar Issue

darksabbath

Dalayan Master
Ever since the update that fixed the target rings (thank you, thank you, and thank you!), my Win7 laptop has an issue with the windows taskbar overlaying the game. My Win8.1 machine doesn't have this problem, however. Anyone have an idea to fix this, besides the auto-hide taskbar command?

I'm guessing you are not using EqWin? If you are just playing in regular windows mode then try alt+enter to make the game full screen, then do it again to back to windows mode. That usually fixed it, at least temporarily, for me.

I use EQW on both machines, actually. I seem to recall that it did it briefly on the 8.1 machine, but "fixed itself". I can't recall changing any settings, and suddenly it was fine the one day.

Win7 laptop is an older 15.6 machine, I would guess it is at 1300-ish by 700-ish setting. I always match monitor and game resolution, no matter the game I play. So unless something in the fix changed it (don't think so), then that shouldn't be it. But I will check it later, to be sure.

An interesting note on this, my game resolution and desktop resolution were matched, but not at the "windows recommended" resolution. Changed it to that, and the problem fixed itself. Thanks for the help though. :)

Back
Top Bottom