Wiki Top 5

stral

Dalayan Elder
Wiki Class Top 5 *Unofficial*

Wiki Top 5 - crowdsourced by better people than me

Update it as needed, by following the diretions and guidelines found here.

In the case of heated contention or strong disagreements: post a legitimate thorough comparison in this thread to justify why you believe whoever should be above whoever.
-Examples of how to post a thorough comparison can be found here.

In the case of bad comparisons, feel free to make funny posts about the bad posts in chillville.
In the case of any serious shouting matches not pg enough for chillville, take it to fuwoks forums (sorry fuwok!).

Please don't vandalize the wiki.

Last edited:
In the case of any serious shouting matches not pg enough for chillville, take it to fuwoks forums (sorry fuwok!).

all good!!!!!

It looks cool in wiki format so good luck top 5 people on staying important and looking good forever.

Woah when did Cinn get banned?

Also I shouldn't be the #3 monk. Fidel probably beats me overall so I moved him ahead, and Krugz/Thanman/Aecav all are probably neck and neck with me too depending on whether you're judging based on DPS or pulling stats or who knows what because top 5 lists are kinda dumb.

Last edited:
Paxx is a stronger character than Temellin, and should be #3 Necromancer. .0004% more dps makes no difference if you are dead at the first damage spike.

Back
Top Bottom