Where can I find the Dew?

narmarratuk

Dalayan Adventurer
Glade Keepers armor III quest has you running to badlands to pick up two Pod of Badlands Dew. for over 5 hours I had my lvl 17 druid 90 forage skill (max) trying to forage that, which is intended for her lvl with no success. I then took my lvl 65 druid at 200 skill (maxed) and got one on my 3rd forage attempt. wil you guys look up the skill lvl to forage this item, it seems ridiculously high for a newbie quest. According to Wikki this is a lvl 11-20 quest....and no way in hell i see a lvl 11 getting it if my lvl 17 max forage can't even get one after 5+ hours.

Wrong forum for this...but since I have direct experience here I thought I'd chime in.

It's very doable. I did it in my early teens. Took about 2 hours or so, and yes it was hideously boring, but I got some other skills worked up at the same time (try fishing, for example). The game randomizer can be notoriously streaky sometimes, and if you come back the next day, it's entirely possible two forage up back to back. Keep in mind too that it's a zero-risk encounter - nothing to kill or kill you, just some time wasted. Make the most of it by doing other things at the same time. :)

It took my druid much, much longer than 5 hours. After about 6 hours, I had my 55 Ranger forage one to just prove to myself that the Dew existed.

My Druid got his Newport Gate Necklace by killing bandits before I was able to get the 2 required.

I agree that the drop rate/forage level should be looked at

Thanks for moving my post :D

I finally got it after 8 hours.... then started working on the last part for the tunic and was an even bigger nightmare, which made me give up on it since I realize was not worth my time. That last tunic part needs to be looked up too becasue I was killing bloodblade footpads for the leather tunic and gave up after 2 hours...urgh... it is not even expandable gear like oggok's why such time sink?!

Back
Top Bottom