What class would you be if a reset happend?

Same as always, bard. I can't really get into any other classes.

If I were rolling a duo I'd add a sham. I've had great success and enjoyment with that combo.

Edit:
That would be "them", not "it"... unless Allielyn is an unusually talented girl.

Or an amputee

If a reset occurred, my mate and I would play a set of classes that could duo/4 box successfully and easily without requiring the help of others in order to play.

As a result, I would probably end up playing a Paladin / Mage combo.
My mate would probably play a Shaman / Bard combo.

I think I would play a warrior. There would not be a ton of them around I suspect and you're getting in on the ground floor. I never tried a warrior either so it might be fun.

Cleric + not sure. Maybe a mage so I have pdots and just make the pet tank.
eitherway id work on the gate necks before doing anything else.
A reset would be a chance to pick my diety and then all quests that will max that spec out.

You know... if there was a reset... it would be the prime time to start a warrior. You might just become a MT and forever be guaranteed upgrades and experience even when you quit!

Geez, you know how long it takes to level a toon?
If there was a wipe, I'm not sure I'd ever have the time to make anything!!

Cleric + not sure. Maybe a mage so I have pdots and just make the pet tank.
eitherway id work on the gate necks before doing anything else.
A reset would be a chance to pick my diety and then all quests that will max that spec out.

Nah y'see, if you do that, you keep pet on one, cleric on the other with stuns, pull them together, stand back and rain.

If there was a reset, I'd take my ball and go home.

If by some miracle I decided to play though it'd be either Druid or Wizzy. Maybe duo them.

If it were a new server that...you know... disallowed 2 boxing... I'd go cleric. If it was just a reset... cleric/mage.

I think I'd roll up a Paladin and back him up with a Shaman.
I've done the Cleric thing, no need to go through that again.

I would definitely do Druid. I think they are the best class to start fresh with.

I might go Dru/Mnk. Monks can do a lot without uber gear, and that is important when starting fresh. Nah, who am I kidding, I would go dru/bst again.

Back
Top Bottom