Warrior empowered Kick

I think it's great in concept but perhaps up the damage slightly or 100 proc kick on next kick but kill te knock back that thing is AIDS

I do kind of agree the knockback is pretty much pointless, it doesn't even work on a lot of mobs and re-positioning most mobs isn't hard if you have any semblence of an idea of how summon works.
Massive kick can't miss so it has some uses (like getting a better chance for proc if you have like NZ shoes and need to get adds). Its not exactly reliable for that but seeing as every warrior ability has its uses outside of like merciless taunt it honestly seems fine to me.

i think we should make it so the warrior sets up a portal across the zone and then when you use empowered kick it pushes the mob through to that portal when the mob dies it ae sb blades of war. just because i thought these things means they are good. it will also help mages med timer because they may be too retarded to stop interrupting their med trance and keep casting every 29 seconds to rebuff their piece of shit pet that nobody cares about fuck mages

I do kind of agree the knockback is pretty much pointless, it doesn't even work on a lot of mobs and re-positioning most mobs isn't hard if you have any semblence of an idea of how summon works.
Massive kick can't miss so it has some uses (like getting a better chance for proc if you have like NZ shoes and need to get adds). Its not exactly reliable for that but seeing as every warrior ability has its uses outside of like merciless taunt it honestly seems fine to me.
Did you have any ideas ovisha I was a little confused you said I agree remove knock back but the. You said it's fine similar not 109% sure what you mean can you clarify

I don't think the knockback adds any value to it, but it also doesn't even work on a lot of mobs so it doesn't really matter that its even there.

I think I have posted this before, but on live there was two version of the KB combat skill , a knockback kick which did 1 dmg just to break mezz and dmg bonus , the other was pull the mob to you like a reverse knockback with a pretty cool emote attached "C'mere" iirc. Of the two the later one proved to be very useful by pulling mobs out of walls, get them bunched in for rains, and keeping the mob at the right attack distance for warrior to keep contact with melee dmg. If the staff is considering changing massive kick perhaps you can explore that mechanic which client 2.5 allowed warriors.

I think I have posted this before, but on live there was two version of the KB combat skill , a knockback kick which did 1 dmg just to break mezz and dmg bonus , the other was pull the mob to you like a reverse knockback with a pretty cool emote attached "C'mere" iirc. Of the two the later one proved to be very useful by pulling mobs out of walls, get them bunched in for rains, and keeping the mob at the right attack distance for warrior to keep contact with melee dmg. If the staff is considering changing massive kick perhaps you can explore that mechanic which client 2.5 allowed warriors.
SOME ARENA TESTING IS WARRENTED

Back
Top Bottom