Warpstone Key Fragments

Paxit

Dalayan Elder
Ive collected all 4 fragments from warpstone crafter named but cannot find any info on a combine or turn in npc other then someone /tell'd me that it was girl in warpstone that recieves them but there is no quest npc there that i can find. Is this part of a active quest still? And if so whats does it yield? Is there a turn in quest npc or combine kit for it? I can only assume its a key of some sorts but which one to where?

I got the quest dialog from the link that Boehm provided and followed the script and i was lead by screams to the Gem Crafters room. I am told I need to go a little more north on entering the room, so i did and killed the mobs. From there, I have received no more prompting or triggered mobs. I believe that this is still an incomplete quest or it is broken.

This quest is up and working at least on that stage and a bit after (as far as I have gotten at least, wich is some steps after thoose key fragments.)

Getting the same result as Dio , followed the screams but no triggered npc , tried during the day and at night.

I know for a fact that I am in the right room as per conversation with someone who has completed this portion of the quest. Is there any way to get an official yes, it is bugged?

I'm having this same problem. I get into the gem crafter room, it tells me to keep going north, but I get to the wall and still nothing.

Was coming to this forum to post about this same quest. Seems others are having the same problem as I with the girl NPC not getting spawned when going to the Gem Crafter room.

I know this is an old thread, but I seem to be in a bank space crunch. Is this going to get looked into, or should i just delete the quest pieces I have looted?

I'm getting the same problem. I saw Agiktesse claim that this was working, but her assertion stems from it working before the current period of not-working. Any semi-official response, even such as a "I read this thread and see you have a problem with this, so try sucking less at video games" would be appreciated.

Is there any chance of this quest being fixed? I too have had these key fragments banked for months in hopes that it would be fixed and would like to complete the quest, but the child in Warpstone is not spawning, despite me being in the correct place.

Any word on this please? I'm stuck on this step too. Screams point north into gem crafter room but nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom