War Scavenger

duncandun

Dalayan Adventurer
So, because of the invasion today(and before reading about the war system on the wiki, and how the War Scavenger quest is supposedly good/meant for new players) I spent a heck of a time attaining roughly 24 weapons before being unable to loot anymore due to a bug.

So, the wiki reports a 1k xp reward per. I thought, great. This will be like ratmen hoods 2.0.

Finally get to the valley, turn 4 in.

84 xp reward.

Huh, I thought. This must be a bug, surely it must be worth more than that.

another 4, 84 xp per.

So, A collosal waste of time. Perhaps it is bugged and needs to be looked at, perhaps it is working as intended.

Anyway, if anyone knows one way or the other, please feel free to let it be known:p.

So, because of the invasion today(and before reading about the war system on the wiki, and how the War Scavenger quest is supposedly good/meant for new players) I spent a heck of a time attaining roughly 24 weapons before being unable to loot anymore due to a bug.

So, the wiki reports a 1k xp reward per. I thought, great. This will be like ratmen hoods 2.0.

Finally get to the valley, turn 4 in.

84 xp reward.

Huh, I thought. This must be a bug, surely it must be worth more than that.

another 4, 84 xp per.

So, A collosal waste of time. Perhaps it is bugged and needs to be looked at, perhaps it is working as intended.

Anyway, if anyone knows one way or the other, please feel free to let it be known:p.

What level was the character you were handing them in with?

The exp rewards you get scale based on your level. At level 8 you should be getting 168 exp per turn in, so I assume you were in an adventuring band when you did these turn ins.

For a quest that just involves following a bunch of level 65s around and picking up the hundreds of weapons that drop every invasion, I think the exp reward is fine at where it is now.

8. I was assuming it was a sliding scale after turning it in, but 84 xp seems a little silly.
Yeah that is quite low. I'd be curious to know if you're limited in how many you can hand in before you stop receiving exp.

Yeah that is quite low. I'd be curious to know if you're limited in how many you can hand in before you stop receiving exp.

I turned in roughly 20 or so.

encountered a bug looting the corpses so I couldn't get them all :(

Back
Top Bottom