Voices

yaemz123

Dalayan Beginner
I was working the Gruplok quest "Voices" on my character Maktoum. I completed the first stage of the quest and received my first symbol. Then the demented gruplok gave me the second part of the quest. I went to Bloodied Quarry and killed mobs for my Silver Orb. The zone was very buggy and crashed several times while I was there. When I tried to hand in the Silver Orb to demented gruplok he just returned it. My glossary and first symbol are both in my bags. I believe that due to the buggy nature of Bloodied Quarry, with the constant crashing, my character never got a progression flag.

I don't think you get a progression flag for looting the orb anyways. Flags generally just happen when you interact with an NPC via say/turnin, sometimes when killing a mob. (But not in this case where you are just killing the mob to get a turnin item.)

Did you have your translator active while doing your turnin?

My journal says "You are to find a source of Gruplok magic deep in the ground." I have the Decrepit Glossary and Smooth Clay Symbol in my inventory along with the Silver Orb. I even opened the book before doing the turn in again, with no change. According to everyone I have spoken to who has done the quest previously, I am doing the quest correctly. Since I have the item for the turn in, and I got it after doing the first turn in, I assume I have a missing progression flag somewhere. Perhaps when I did my first turn in and he told me where to go next, the flag got messed up. I can only speculate as to the specific error since I don't mess with coding for this game.

Back
Top Bottom