<Vintage>

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
<Vintage> is a new guild that plans on raiding starting from T0 to as far as we can go. We're going to be making it a point to raid WITHOUT ringers and to hit as many targets as possible.

Who can join Vintage?
Basically anyone! Newbies, veterans, casuals, and part timers are allowed to join so long as your character is not considered a ringer. Dust off that old alt of yours or make a new one! Prior experience is not required!

Why join Vintage?
Well because the low end of Shards of Dalaya is fun! Also dying to low level content will give you a good laugh.

If you want to join just post a reply to the bottom and let me know what toon you want to play.

http://www.vintagesod.com

Last edited:
Nebi,

Is the intent to start out at level one, get no "twinked" gear, only what you earn on that character, get no assistance from other characters even boxing for exp or from adventure-band exp or it it your intent to start out at "tier 0" and let a slightly "twinked" level 55's or a low-tier geared 65's join? I want to give new people first crack at this, but if you don't fill up, my wife and I could be interested, we'd just need to know what kind of character's you're looking for.

Thanks,

The goal is to have characters that have little to no progression (low aa's, weak gear) kill raid tiers from the bottom up without assistance(ringers) or at least try to. I think anybody is welcome to join (all of the aspiring dalayas beginners).

No idea about class makeup or desirability. Don't think it really matters at this point.

Can play anything, though i prefer to box if room is available. Is there a list of taken classes as of yet? I have tons of fully untwinked chars, but would be absolutely up from starting from lvl 1 if we go that route

Really excited to see this getting organized.

Can play anything, though i prefer to box if room is available. Is there a list of taken classes as of yet? I have tons of fully untwinked chars, but would be absolutely up from starting from lvl 1 if we go that route

Really excited to see this getting organized.

the guild is pretty much a thing. the aim is to not box but if we need slots why not!?

Play what you want. That is the important part right now. We are not doing a "We have these slots for raids to fill" type. At least not now. When we are above T zero though that could change.

I've got a 63 shaman I could get up to speed, as well as a 55 BST and necro if that's what's needed. limited play time (1-2 nights a week), but I just want to help out.

Raiding will start soon! Get your big nerd glasses in the guild so you can have fun with a bunch of dudes and maybe like 1 girl.

I will play Bango in this guild. I have 0 AA's so I probably fall below your Meyers Proper raiding requirements though...

Man, these guys won't let me raid on my main. I said, hey... what if I take off all my gear, only let my pet attack, and I (a beastlord) become a healer.

I have only a few goals in this game. To tank a T11 boss is one (on said beastmaster), and the other, to be a mained healer (again on said beastmaster) for content T0-T6.

Back
Top Bottom