Video Issues

Salarus

Dalayan Master
Apologies if this was addressed somewhere else, as to my understanding a computer is run by gnomish slave labor, just like these forums.

A few months back I put in a new video card (with the help of a competent co worker (I did not see any gnomes for the record, but I figured they were hiding from us.) Since then, if I ever get too close to a person, or wall, or corpse, or on boats, my graphics go *crazy*

I now have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 I believe.

I looked through that other forum, but it is all gibberish to me -_-

If anyone could help me figure out what is going on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Nvidia graphics bug it sounds like, at least for the boats issue. Never had the graphics issue beyond the boats and combat though.

I'm on a 9800GT and I get the stretched out polygon's blocking my view every time I am too near a player, mob, corpse, etc... Sometimes I have to play in a 3rd person view just to see what I am doing depending on how busy the area is with mobs and other players. Annoying yes, but at least 3rd person tends to stop the issue.

Yea Haru I do the same thing. Just im one of the weird ones who plays in first person unless a script or area heavily benefits 3rd (nz, custo, etc)

I get the same *BLEEP*. check out SOD beta, as it is fixed there. i could have swore there was a non-eqw full screen fix posted a few years ago.

i'm just so used to playing 3rd person now, i can't revert back. just annoying to have large corpses/mobs make screen go wacky all the time.

I hate using 3rd too, but sometimes you just have to deal with it if you want to see what your actually doing lol.

Back
Top Bottom