* version of Dawnprime Teron'Rish

stever

Dalayan Elder
With the recent addition of Halls of Betrayal and the Tear of Elael being used as a way to get access to the zone, I was wondering if it could be possible for Dawnprime Teron'Rish in Cauldron of Dawn to be given a star version in order to flag more than 2 people every 4-5 days.

As it currently stands, you can only do this event when Dawnprime is up and once you beat it, 2 people who have advanced the quest far enough get a Weakened Tear of Elael that flags them for the final encounter in Remnants (Heli'ze the Hermit). The fight in Remnants flags 2 people as well, but then you can repeat this final encounter over and over again.

Although you can turn in 25 Razadian Essences to get a "fake" tear to get in the Halls of Betrayal, it would be a good spot for a star version to be in order for the event to be completed back-to-back, but without loot. There are plenty of instances in the game that have star versions solely for the means to access zones or advance quests.

*EDIT: Another option could be just letting everyone on this step of the quest get the flag to progress the quest, similar to how fort events in forest of the fallen got changed to be a massive improvement.*

TLDR: Give Cauldron of Dawn event a "*" version.

Thanks!

Last edited:
as someone who would benefit from this since i have to kill it over and over now for the new quest, i disagree changing things that have been in the game for so long doesnt make much sense and cheapens others struggles.

Last edited:
I reluctantly agree as someone else who would potentially benefit from this potential change. If the razadian essence bypass wasn't in game I would be for it, but since there's a way to gain access to HoB without having to do the dawnprime event then I don't see a reason to change it.

Back
Top Bottom